<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Last weekend I went down to Nobleford with Dave, his bro and his friends. I was given lots of warnings of "red necks... small town... this may be a strain on your relationship... blah blah blah" whatever. It was fine. Actually, it was more then fine. I felt comfortable. Shock. I felt more comfortable in a small town, then I do in Toronto. Hmm weird. I guess I'm the complete opposite of big town girl Jadine :) Opposites attract?

Well, I'm getting sick of looking at the computer. Jadine, I'm sorry to hear about your lip... I have a fat lip today too, as a result of being kicked in the face with a soccer ball tonight at my game. I instantly fell to the ground and started crying, then they took me off the field, but I think it was just the shock of being kicked. It all turned out fine... good thing I didn't break my nose... just bit my lip. Minor set back.

AND... now I'm getting into yoga. I'm going Tuesday with Zara. I hope its as relaxing as normal - however apparently the regular teacher is too pregnant to teach anymore, which is too bad, b/c she did this great aeromatherapy thing at the end. Booo...

night.

Comments:
It's funny how your blog has become a personal message board for me. Am I the only one that reads it??
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?