Thursday, June 02, 2005
Oops... few more I forgot.
5) I got my hair cut last week - requested only 2 inches off - however since I'm swimming for training for my triathlon - my hair is wrecked from the chlorine and I had to get 4 inches off. According to Dave its "Cute". Not sophisticated, or nice, or hot, but "cute". Hmm...
6) I went camping with Dave in outback Alberta. Hoping to see a moose - with no luck, he showed me what the middle of nowhere Alberta is - pretty much all gravel roads for 100s of kilometres. He wanted to camp at this place he had been before, however I convinced him (of course) that we should camp at this lake - we got to the lake and it was so beautiful. Pictures are under "Picture set #2 - on the right).
7) I had another one... give me a few minutes. Maybe I'll update tomorrow.
Heading camping this weekend with Zara. Hehe....
5) I got my hair cut last week - requested only 2 inches off - however since I'm swimming for training for my triathlon - my hair is wrecked from the chlorine and I had to get 4 inches off. According to Dave its "Cute". Not sophisticated, or nice, or hot, but "cute". Hmm...
6) I went camping with Dave in outback Alberta. Hoping to see a moose - with no luck, he showed me what the middle of nowhere Alberta is - pretty much all gravel roads for 100s of kilometres. He wanted to camp at this place he had been before, however I convinced him (of course) that we should camp at this lake - we got to the lake and it was so beautiful. Pictures are under "Picture set #2 - on the right).
7) I had another one... give me a few minutes. Maybe I'll update tomorrow.
Heading camping this weekend with Zara. Hehe....
Comments:
Post a Comment