<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I finished the triathlon! I'm so excited! That was my goal and I completed it, sweet! Fuckin' eh! OK, so sure it wasn't a long triathlon, but it was a start and I know that I definitely want to do another one in the near future. Luckily, Keith who went in the triathlon with me wants to compete in another one again soon, possible the next level up: a Sprint Triathlon.

We don't know the results yet, but we should be able to see them soon, on the website. Also, Keith's girlfriend had their video camera there, so I should have a video of it soon. I'm not too sure if its possible to put it on this site or not, so I'll have to ask Jadine the expert.

Dave thinks I came in 8th out of the 15 people that were competing in the TAT (Try a Tri), which I think is good. I was 4th out of the pool and then lots of people passed me while I was biking and then I past a few when we were running. The next triathlon distances are as follows:

SWIM: 750 m
BIKE: 20 km
RUN: 5km

I'm definitely going to need to start training for all 3 pretty soon. I've been swimming close to a kilometre every day since my second rear-ender, so that shouldn't be too much work, but the other 2 will definitely need a little bit of a push.

I may have one picture of the post-race, however since its non-digital - it may be awhile.

Comments:
I can't find how to post videos...but I did find out how to post and internet quiz!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?