<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Yesterday was, well, interesting.

First I made curry with vegetables and chicken – yikes – I actually cooked chicken all by myself. Gag, choke, but I did it and it was good. Little spicy, but goooood.

Then went to ringette, where I guess the school across the street was having parent-teacher interviews, so there was no parking ANYWHERE, so I ended up having to park 4 blocks north of the arena, so when I got there, everyone was already changed. It was the first of our 3 playoff games against the same team. They were playing super rough, getting lots of penalties, etc., and right near the end of the game I was trying to check a girl, while she put up her hand (interference??), and then she pushed me down, so I turned around and tripped her, she fell, stood up, dropped her stick, called me ummm “C____” and went to hit me, so we both got penalties, hers for unsportsmanlike conduct and mine for tripping.

THEN… drove my roommates home who came to the game and we put on our grubwear, grabbed our crazy carpet and headed for the hill behind our house. It was all mud and ice. Scariest tobaganning I’ve done. Our first trip down (3 of us on a crazy carpet is a tight squeeze) we had to do it in segments to try to avoid the mud. The 2nd time, we only went halfway up the hill to start, and went straight down, so fast, we lost Anke and Zara and I continued down, I let go of the crazy carpet, and we get going together, I saw a tree coming, ducked, got a mouthful of pine needles and we tumbled to a stop inches from a giant pine tree. Scared the crap out of. We got back to our house, covered in mud, stripped down in the laundry room and showed up our bruises. Quite the night for sure.

AND… HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADINE! I hope you have a wicked day, and that your hunnies?? Give you big hugs!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?