Tuesday, May 25, 2004
So I’m sitting in my car
Waiting for the garbage truck
And I’m getting super bored,
Like geeze, what the fuck?
I hope it comes soon
I haven’t eaten since breaky
However I’ve seen many disturbing things today
If I can eat, I’ll definitely be lucky!
The first two loads
Went fairly well
But I only got pictures to one
Since the second one got flattened to hell.
Out at the 2nd landfill I came
It’s all full of men,
Who do nothing
But fucky le chien.
A woman at their workplace
Oh do they ever look
I’m just waiting for my driver
And trying to finish up my work.
The location of the disposal
Is anything but pleasant
It is the location of meat renderings,
It’s the disposal of all but pheasants.
It’s all bloody and gross
My stomach can’t deal
The smell is atrocious
I’ll puke, that’s how I feel!
Waiting for the garbage truck
And I’m getting super bored,
Like geeze, what the fuck?
I hope it comes soon
I haven’t eaten since breaky
However I’ve seen many disturbing things today
If I can eat, I’ll definitely be lucky!
The first two loads
Went fairly well
But I only got pictures to one
Since the second one got flattened to hell.
Out at the 2nd landfill I came
It’s all full of men,
Who do nothing
But fucky le chien.
A woman at their workplace
Oh do they ever look
I’m just waiting for my driver
And trying to finish up my work.
The location of the disposal
Is anything but pleasant
It is the location of meat renderings,
It’s the disposal of all but pheasants.
It’s all bloody and gross
My stomach can’t deal
The smell is atrocious
I’ll puke, that’s how I feel!
Comments:
Post a Comment