Tuesday, March 23, 2004
This past weekend
I went away.
Skiing and visiting,
With the family all day.
It was a great trip.
The great snow we had.
Snowy and sunny,
Thank goodness it wasn’t bad.
I left on the bus
On Thursday afternoon
Just 3 hours long,
In Calgary so soon?
Early Friday morning
We got up with a start.
5:45 am, wow that’s early.
The Banff we must part.
By the foothills and to the mountains,
In the car did we zoom.
Upon meeting our parents,
We started to ski va-voom!
We skied hard all day
At Lake Louise.
It was so tiring, but good.
Skiing in the sun and the breeze.
The powder we broke.
And the mountains we skied.
I knew at the end,
I’d be tired and fatigued.
The next morning we woke
There were 5 of us to ski
Kristine, Greg,
Mom and Dad and me.
Greg and I hiked to the top
He took a picture of me on a cliff
Jumping through the air
Oh man, was I ever nervous and stiff!
My uncle and aunt
Joined us that night
And skied with us Sunday
Until our flight.
Mom and Dad drove me back
To Edmonton to eat,
They took Zara and I out,
For dinner – what a treat!
I went away.
Skiing and visiting,
With the family all day.
It was a great trip.
The great snow we had.
Snowy and sunny,
Thank goodness it wasn’t bad.
I left on the bus
On Thursday afternoon
Just 3 hours long,
In Calgary so soon?
Early Friday morning
We got up with a start.
5:45 am, wow that’s early.
The Banff we must part.
By the foothills and to the mountains,
In the car did we zoom.
Upon meeting our parents,
We started to ski va-voom!
We skied hard all day
At Lake Louise.
It was so tiring, but good.
Skiing in the sun and the breeze.
The powder we broke.
And the mountains we skied.
I knew at the end,
I’d be tired and fatigued.
The next morning we woke
There were 5 of us to ski
Kristine, Greg,
Mom and Dad and me.
Greg and I hiked to the top
He took a picture of me on a cliff
Jumping through the air
Oh man, was I ever nervous and stiff!
My uncle and aunt
Joined us that night
And skied with us Sunday
Until our flight.
Mom and Dad drove me back
To Edmonton to eat,
They took Zara and I out,
For dinner – what a treat!
Comments:
Post a Comment