<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Its been awhile, but I've been quite busy. Last week was a really stressful week at work (not too sure why, but it was) and then on Friday I found out that my dear Grandmother had passed away, so I had to get back to Ontario for her funeral. It was really sad to see elder people cry. As much as I'll miss my Grandma dearly, I know that she is better where she is. She lived to be 91, such that we're definitely able to say that she lived a good life. I'm convinced that she's the one that made me obsessed with candy. Sweet!

I arrived back in Edmonton this morning at 1am, only to have to go get my car and then drive home from the airport. I finally got in bed at 2:30am and had to get up at 6:30am to get to the landfill for a mini waste audit. Tomorrow morning, I just found out that I have to get up at 5:30am to get to the landfill by 6:30 for another waste audit. What a busy week.

This weekend, the whole office is going to an Oilers game. We got box seats. I'm pretty excited about that. And next weekend is our office Holiday dinner/party. And the following week Paul is coming out. Finally!

Oh I'm so tired.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?